Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bakit Single Ka Pa Rin?

(Photo from arclicks.tumblr.com)
One of the family member asked me "Bakit single ka pa rin?" Boom! Tumama ang tanong niya! Last year a friend asked me kung hindi ba ako nalulungkot dahil single ako. (If you want to read my post last year sa sagot ko sa kanya click here.) 

Anyhow, inihaw. For some of you who didn't know. I had a very little history of having a relationship with a woman. Hindi pa lalagpas sa daliri sa isang kamay. Medyo, matibay kase ako pag nag mahal eh todo todo parakundo, kaya pag nasaktan tagal din bago maka alpas! At saka pagtapos nung huli, eh sobrang nahirapan na ako makahanap ng iba. Complete package kase niya eh!

So bakit single pa din ako? For in the moment, I am so contented for being one. Don't get me wrong, I mean for now I am okay, but the Lord knows my heart. I don't want to be single for the rest of my life, but even if I'm single kahit tumagal pa ng ilang taon pa, kung hindi naman will ni God na magkagirlfriend ako in the near future I wouldn't mind, like what I said I am that happy and contented right now. I don't wan't to get things that God won't provide for me. Ayoko naman ng kahit sino na lang magkameron lang. And yes just to clear things out I am interested to be in a relationship but in God's perfect time. Malay mo sa isang taon o isang buwan eh padalhan ako ni Jesus via FedEx ng supah hot, supah smart, perfect girl na para sakin. Nothing is impossible eh~ pray without ceasing! Haha! At yang relationship na yan pinag pepray talaga yan. :)

Kidding aside. I think it's better to fix your relationship first with Jesus before engaging into a relationship na hindi God's will. It's better to have a good relationship with Jesus first because he is the one who created love. If you have a good relationship with Jesus, the human aspect of engaging into a relationship will be easy. But if you don't have a good relationship with the creator of love, I think you will never really understand what love is. You'll end up crying for a broken relationship lang. So sayang lang.

Like what I said from my previous blogs "I had a very heart-breaking past love experience." Medyo masakit talaga Kuya Eddie. But I thank God, napupunuan ng pagmamahal ni Lord ang sakit na iyon. Right now I can say na tanggap ko na at masaya na ako para sa kanya, para sa kanila. Mahirap kase talaga ang long distance relationship, hirap i-work out. Hantay na lang talaga ako sa pa FedEx ni Lord. :)

At para sa mga brad natin diyan na single at may very heart-breaking past love experience, Psalm 147:3 say's Jesus heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Bigay mo na kay Jesus yan brad because he will fix your heart, papahirin niya ang luha sa mga mata mo at papawiin niya lahat ng sakit diyan. Give it up to Jesus brad and fix your relationship with him first!

So bakit ako single? Kase I'm enjoying my relationship with Jesus right now. I think this is better than engaging into a relationship that does not glorify God. I believe na pag maayos ang relationship ko kay Jesus, magiging maayos din ang pagpapamilya ko someday. At next time na manliligaw ako I'll make sure that she is the one I would like to marry, and hope that someday, pag kinasal na kami eh mabasa niya ito :)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths - Proverbs 3:5-6
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”- Revelation 21:4
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.- Psalm 34:18


He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.- Psalm 147:3

4 comments:

  1. I remembered my very first time in victory (which is in ubelt) the pastor said that the love that we lost can't even compare with the amount of love God had given us. Jesus sacrificed himself for our sins because of one very reason, He loves us so much. Romans 5:8-But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

    Thanks for sharing your awesome love with God bro. Im pretty sure that God is so proud of you. :) One day that special person will come in God's perfect time :)

    May God continue to bless you in all aspects of you life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is so true.
    Thank you Lhia. I'm happy to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks even this was posted 3yrs ago.
    Nbsb here and at my age, i'm afraid to ask why.
    Pero you're right, i need 2 build my relationship with God first. Kapag pinagdadasal mo nga, darating kung ano yun deserved at kelangan mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes your right ann we need build a good relationship with god first. just keep pray someday by accident you see each other for God's for a perfect time.

      Delete