Thursday, March 28, 2013

He Brought Me Home


After 4 years of non-attending or not getting involved in a Christian church, (where I almost lost my faith and lived my life all by myself and without God) the Lord finally brought me in a church wherein I will be able to know God more and mature as a Christian.

 I just turned 1 year attending at Victory Christian Fellowship Caloocan. It was last year, Sunday 11 am, March 25, 2012 the first time I attended that church and the topic was "Intrusion.” God spoke to me by the message of Pastor Noel. I cried in the middle of his message, realizing what I have done in those years without him.

Sobrang naging mabuti ng Diyos sa akin in those years and yet nakalimutan ko siya. Like what God did to Daniel~ hindi niya pinabayaan si Daniel nung nasa fiery furnace na siya, pagkalabas nila doon, walang ni anong bakas na natira na inilagay sila sa fiery furnace. Sobrang buti ni God na kahit hindi ko siya naaalala, hindi niya ako pinabayaan nung panahon na nag tatrabaho ako sa States at hindi niya ako pinabayaan nung nabangga ang sasakyan ko, ni wala akong galos. I know by that time the Lord is really talking to me to go back to Him. His love and kindness leads me to repentance.

October 2012 I started joining Victory Group. Wala talaga akong balak mag victory group kase sobrang konti ng oras ko, but since required pala ang one2one bago makapag victory weekend, sige na lang. I was introduced to Bro Windel at ayun nag one2one kami at nakakilala ng ibang mga taga group niya. My victory group has been great! I’ve learned a lot from them, especially from my Victory group leader. He helped me became more in love in the word of God, deeper in faith and stronger with Jesus Christ. Madaming answered prayer last year, nothing would’ve been possible and yet everything became possible because of God.

Now one year na ako sa church na yun. One year in Victory translates to one year of not cheating on exams, no alcohol drinking, no pagmumura, no sex and no backsliding. Last year I stopped making of everything about me, it’s about Jesus na! Life has been merrier because I know I am with the Lord and thank God he brought me home.


“The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

“But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’--
-- Luke 15: 21-24

1 comment:

  1. ako din pag naaalala ko ang love ni LORD naiiyak na agad ako. Continue to live for Jesus bro :)

    Godbless.

    ReplyDelete