Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HE PAID IT ALL

Tune of "Pasyon"

"Konting kanta, konting basa, 
maya-maya, kakain na."

I was in the "halaaa-haha! when I overheard that song from our neighbor. Okay sana ang pinoy tradition na pasyon if they are really singing praises to God. Pero kung sa mga rebulto na, ibang usapan na yan. Thank God I don't have to suffer anymore for the forgiveness of my sins. I just don't get it when there are people whipping themselves with homemade whips or having others do it as they walk down the road, some people carry a cross and are actually nailed to the cross.

My Aunt said they do that because of their faith. Well if my faith was so small that I felt I had to do what Christ already did for me to be forgiven by God, I would leave that faith behind and find something else. I know that JESUS paid it all and his blood is enough. =)

But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy.
--- Book of Titus 3:4-5



"JESUS IS ASTIG BECAUSE HIS BLOOD IS ENOUGH FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF MY SINS!"

"Kaya sa biyernes santo~ maliligo ako!"

No comments:

Post a Comment