Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Am Not Here for a Show

Someone posted on my facebook wall after seeing my shared photo from a pastor about the filipino movies that needs to stop. He said to me "OA na ang pagka-born again christian mo" "nakatapak ka pa ba sa lupa?" "perfect ka na rin?" "Nakakatawa na nga ang mga status mo, nawawala ka na sa reality" etc.

I honestly got hurt after reading that, maybe because that someone is also a christian. He is from the church I used to attend to before I attended victory. I messaged him privately and told him that I respect his opinion.  He then unfriended me on his facebook this morning. Sayang he is someone I am looking up to because he is one of the well known writer in the Philippines. He is also a family friend kaya medyo masakit ang pag block niya sa akin sa facebook.

Para sa akin okay lang masabihan na OA ang pagka christian ko, kesa naman walang makahalata na christian ako. I am not acting or pretending to be a christian. I pursue to live by his word, I am not here for a show. Kung nakita man niya na nagbago ako it's because of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17). Mahirap din naman na ipagsabi ko na christian ako pero walang pagbabagong nakikita sa akin. Kung ganun at ganun pa rin ang ginagawa ko, kung maka mundo pa rin bale wala ang pagiging christian ko. Bale wala tong mga pinag sasabi ko sa blog na ito.

I am not perfect, nag kakasala pa din naman ako. I know all of us are struggling to overcome temptations. We can easily be tempted to engage into sin because we are humans. But that is not what the Lord's want. Matindi pa nga ang sinabi ni Jesus sabi niya in Matthew 5:48 " Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly father is perfect." Mahirap hirap yan pero iba ang kayang gawin ni Lord eh.
Sabi nga ng pastor na nakausap ko "Kung babad ka sa salita ng Diyos, hindi ka basta basta matutukso at mahuhulog sa kasalanan." Nararanasan ko yun, nagiging victorious ako sa kasalanan na kina adikan ko. I praise God for that na napag tatagumpayan kong huwag mahulog ng paulit-ulit sa kasalanan. Mas greater joy ang nakukuha ko pag alam kong victorious ako.

Kung marami kang time kay God mawawalan ka na ng time sa mundo. Kaya kung sinasabi niya na nawawala na ako sa reality, hindi ko alam, pero baka siguro nga, kase hindi naman ganto ang lifestyle ko dati. Dati I do whatever I want to do, kahit kasalanan pa yan for the sake of pleasure. Pero ngayon hindi, meron na ata akong tinatawag na conviction. Parang hindi ko na kaya gawin ang mga kasalanan na iyon dahil nakakahiya kay Lord.

You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. - Matthew 10:22

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will. - Romans 12:2

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. - Matthew 6:24

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. -
1 John 2:15

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. - John 15:19

                                              I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER JESUS! 
                                          KAHIT ITAKWIL MAN AKO NG MUNDO.


(It's best to pause first and wait for it to load)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    lahat naman tayo dumadaan dyan, whats important is were trying our best to honour HIM.

    nakakahiya kay Lord >> my thoughts exactly when something comes to mind

    ReplyDelete