Monday, June 24, 2013

Patience

Somebody from The Voice Ph said something like this "People from the Philippines thought that life in America is easy, but they didn't know that life there is so hard and you have lot of things that you need to overcome."

True enough! My Tita won't even let me wash the dishes back in the Philippines. Here if you're not working yet, you have to do all the household chores like cooking, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, cutting the grass, etc,, as in you have to do everything by yourself. Unless you have thousands of dollars to spend to hire for a helper but you don't wanna do that. Di uso ang katulong dito ah! But my thought in his statement "It doesn't matter where you are, it's about your choice. Pwede mong padaliin at pahirapin ang buhay mo kahit saan ka man ilagay."

I feel right now that my patience is being put on a test. Sabi nga ni Angelica "Ang pera natin hindi basta basta nauubos pero ang pasensiya ko konting konti na lang!" Ako yata parehas nauubos na. Haha! At nung nag pasabog ata ang Diyos ng patience, natutulog ako o nasa banyo kaya di ako masiyadong nakasalo, pero Lord please mag pa door to door naman kayo ng patience dito. Salamat Jesus. I lab you po!

There are times right now that I become weak, there are trials & problems yes I know it's normal but right now it was just this hard. Like what I said feels like my patience is being tested, which I think I'm doing good and I'm handling it very well but sometimes I think I will be better if I have a rebreather attached on. I don't really want to share my problems in details cause it's too personal. But this night I was reminded by this scripture in the Bible from Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." 

Ahhhrrrggghhhh! Yun oh sarap Lord! Just by your word nagkakaroon ako ng lakas ng loob at magkaroon ng patience. Whew. Astig ka talaga at ang mga salita mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment