Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Q & A

Hi guys! Before I start this blog I would  like to thank all of you for reading and dropping by here always.  I am also grateful to all of you who liked and shared my blog on facebook, praise God we have more than 5000 likes on facebook. Due to the number of new likes I've been receiving questions from people who want to know more about Jesus. That is our goal to make Jesus more famous! Again thank you guys for being a part of sharing the word of Jesus. Let us continue to cause more parties in heaven!

I'd like to answer some of the questions I received on astig's facebook page lately. So let's get started. :)

1."Bakit pa ginawa ng Diyos na iba-iba ang language ng mga tao, yan tuloy kadalasan sa hindi pagkaka unawaan nag uumpisa ang digmaan at di pagkakaunawan." (Bulacan, Philippines)

 I was like "Wow brad ang lalim ng digmaan ah." Haha! I can say that our God is not a boring God. He is a very creative God and he is a God of variety. Kung mapapansin mo, hindi lang tao ang may variety. Pati hayop, iba iba ang ginawa niyang mga hayop. May pusa, kalabaw, aso, daga, unggoy, elepante, giraffe, kambing. Oh di ba ang dami? Hindi lang yan! May iba't ibang klaseng breed pa ang mga yan. Halimbawa ang aso hindi lang nanatiling aso na lang, may iba't ibang lahi pa yan (Example Shih Tzu, beagle, chihuhuahua, golden retriever, german shepherd atbp.)

Isipin mo na lang brad kung hindi creative si God. Ganto ang magiging usapan.
Siya: Ano ang pet mo?
Ikaw: Aso.
Siya: Ako din eh aso.
Ikaw: Wala namang ibang hayop sa planet earth eh. Aso lang.
Siya:  Alam ko. Wala lang, may matanong lang.

Oh di ba? Boring kung walang variety at walang ibang hayop. Ganyan din sa atin brad. Iba't iba man ang lahi natin, iba iba man ang kulay at anyo natin. Binigyan pa rin tayo ng Diyos ng paraan para magkaintindihan, tulad na lamang ng international language. Kung hindi man siya marunong mag salita ng english eh gumawa naman si God ng tao na tinatawag na "Translator." Nasa tao lang talaga brad kung gusto nila mag kaunawaan o hindi. May mga tao nga na iisa na ang language hindi pa rin mag kaunawaan di ba?

2. What does astig mean? What is it in english? Why Jesus is astig? ( New Jersey, USA)

Astig means. . ahmm.. hmmm...lemme think first.. . .hmmmm argghhh! I think there is no exact english translation for the word astig. Some says astig in english means thug. But no Jesus isn't a thug. Lol. The time I was thinking of a blog name, I am thinking of a word to describe Jesus, but I can't come up with just one word, cause there's a lot.  I remember the expression "astig" from the Philippines. When somebody says that you are astig it means you are cool, great, awesome, macho, tough man, amazing, admirable, stunning, wonderful, breath-taking, astonishing, overwhelming, jaw dropping, impressive, majestic, brave, amusing,  extreme and a lot more!!!! So when I say Jesus is astig it means Jesus is the every positive adjective word you can think of. So why Jesus is astig? Let's make it simple. "You won't be here on earth if he is not astig." :)

3. Can you write your blogs in english, so we can understand? ( California, USA)

I for sure have some blogs written in English but not all. The reason why I don't write in english most of the time is because aside from it is not really my primary language, I'd like to minister more on my fellow Filipinos. Filipino first. :) And I used to have a blog which is written in pure tagalog before I started writing in this blog so most of my readers expect me to write in tagalog. :)

For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe. - Deutoronomy 10:17I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the Lord, who does all these things. - Isaiah 45:7

2 comments:

  1. aso din pet mo ako rin eh :P
    katuwa naman

    srsly, nakaka bless po ang blog mo, sana damihan mo pa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maraming salamat cheng!
      God bless you! and thank you for taking time to comment. :)

      Delete